Downtown Sacramento’s only Bed & Breakfast and Day Spa. Overlooking Southside Park, the Inn & Spa at Parkside is an urban oasis of relaxation and renewal. Ideally located for business and pleasure, we are just a short drive or walk from vibrant midtown, the Capital Building, and historic Old Sacramento. Our room rates include a delectable two course breakfast for two. Enjoy our nightly social hour featuring a gourmet cheese platter and non-alcoholic refreshments. All of our uniquely decorated rooms also include Wi-Fi, parking, flat screen TV’s with cable and DVD players, iPod clocks, cozy robes and slippers.
Unwind in the main living room with a good book, looking out through the historic arched windows. Lounge in our tranquil courtyard. Relax and rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul at our Spa. Our professional massage, facial, and body treatments will transform your skin and spirit. Getaway from the typical city hotel or lodging with a stay in the serene atmosphere of a Luxury Bed & Breakfast.
The Historic Fong Mansion, built in 1936, boasts seven distinctly charming rooms from our Standard to Extravagant Spa Room categories, all capturing the traditional essence of the building. Right next door at the Parkside House, we have four contemporary Extravagant Spa Rooms, for those who prefer more luxurious accommodations. The Inn & Spa at Parkside is a peaceful getaway for a romantic couple’s retreat or the business traveler seeking some solace at the end of a long work day.
The Inn’s beautifully landscaped grounds provide the perfect spot for enjoying breakfast on a warm summer morning or reclining in the jasmine-scented evening breeze.
- Concierge service
- Luxury spa services including massage, body and facial treatments
- Featuring Spa-quality Molton Brown bath amenities
- Kimono-styled luxury robes in every room
- High speed wireless internet access throughout
- Rooms with private jacuzzi tubs & balconies available
- All rooms include a gourmet multi-course breakfast in room, in dining room, or on garden patio at the time you choose between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. weekdays; weekends from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Tranquil meditation/relaxation background music
- Personalized dining recommendations and directions
- Complimentary social hour from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. in the main living room
- Early morning coffee service at second floor kitchenette
- Street parking with some limited onsite parking available
- Send and receive faxes at no charge
- New York Times and Sacramento Bee available daily
- Closest luxury inn to Sacramento International Airport, with one street freeway access to Interstate 5